Saturday, February 7, 2015

The No Cry Sleep Solution

Elizabeth Pantley. 
Read in February. 

When Aiden was a baby, I didn't read any sleep books. I did what came naturally to me, and it worked out great. We were happy and well rested. Having two kids is a lot more exhausting than one, and i found myself more tired and more prone to irritability and a quick temper or annoyance. I'm not proud of it. I'm working on it and I feel I'm doing much better with understanding my children and remembering they're just 3&1. They need my patience and guidance. At the recommendation of a friend, I purchased this book on my kindle app. It was exactly the reassurance I needed. All of the same things I did when Aiden was a baby. The same gentle and understanding attitude I had then, I have again for Carter. I'm disappointed in myself that I needed this reminder, but I'm glad this resource was here for me. Because I did need it, and I'm so thankful for it. It wasn't anything new for me, but it will be for some, and I just have to say it's worth reading. If you feel you need help or will need help, buy this and read it. You won't regret it. I promise!

Here's the authors website: http://www.pantley.com/elizabeth/books/0071381392.php

1 comment:

  1. You are a wonderful mom ,we all lose our patience sometimes!

    ReplyDelete